Snow removal policies are always a challenge for condo and townhouse (patio home) HOA boards.
At what point do the sidewalks and driveways get shoveled and plowed. Some common issues include:
1. Does the HOA clear driveways as well as sidewalks?
2. Clear snow before it stops falling, regardless of depth?
3. Clear snown at 1", 2" or 3"?
4. Who calls for snow removal, or does the contractor come when he thinks it's appropriate?
5. Who decides that snow is heavy enough to bring in additional, expensive workers and equipment?